ALUMINIUM WINDOWS ALU Impressive Imperial 65
ALU Imperial 65 three-chamber windows are a perfect solution for every budget. Mechanical resistance that was significantly improved through the use of a 24 mm wide thermal break made of polyamide reinforced with glass fibre makes the windows made in this system resistant and solid. Additional Coex strand provides a reliable vapour insulation and sealing, while comprehensive solutions provide a wide range of possibilities for shaping the look of the structure that is being created. ALU imperial 65 system makes it possible to design structures with loft or industrial character. The certified lacquering surface perfectly protects the profile against weather conditions.
ALU Impressive Imperial 65
- 3-chamber profiles with a thickness of 65mm for the frame and 44mm for the sash
- Central gasket
- Two variants of design
- Good static properties.
- Durability and resistance of the structure
- Possibility to use ALU or PVC fittings
- Possibility of creating a window with a hidden sash
- Range of glazings up to 51mm
- Air-permeability class 4
- Uw from 1.28 W/m2k.
- Wind load resistance - C4 class
- Maximum sash height 2400mm
- Maximum sash width 1200mm