PVC WINDOWS Impressive Line 70 O
PETECKI IMPRESSIVE Line 70 O window based on the VEKA Perfectline Oval profile is a perfect A-class product. The sash is semi-faced with the frame. A strongly rounded edge of the wing and slightly rounded edge of the frame, a uniform finish from the outside and inside. 3 mm thick walls meet the RAL standard. Possibility to use various glazing units. Over 40 colours, excellent thermal insulation coefficient and a wide range of applications put PETECKI IMPRESSIVE Line windows ahead of the competition.
Impressive LINE 70 O
- 5-chamber system with an installation depth of 70 mm for very high levels of thermal protection.
- External walls with a thickness of 3 mm confirm the class A of our window and meet the highest RAL standards - "class A" (PN-EN 3.12608).
- Galvanized steel sash reinforcement ensures stability and increases the safety level.
- Two-surface gaskets guarantee very good tightness as well as acoustic and thermal insulation. Gasket surfaces with a 15-degree inclination (identical to the profiles) ensure excellent drainage of water and dirt.
- Fitting notch located in the axis of 13 mm allows for the use of stronger fitting elements ROTO including anti-burglary fittings.
- A secure installation of the glass in the profile to a depth of 24 mm reduces vapour condensation on the glass and makes the window more difficult to force through by unwelcome guests.
- Classic design with balanced proportions. A subdued, neutral look and external contours that fit almost any facade. Profiles are suitable for bending arches. Possibility to use one of three types of Georgian bars: internal, external, glued on or dividing the window structure.