PVC WINDOWS Impressive Line 70 +
The modern shapes of PETECKI IMPRESSIVE Line 70 Plus windows produced with VEKA profiles will match the cosy atmosphere of your home. Reliable technical solutions combined with outstanding functionality and energy-saving glazing guarantee comfort and durability throughout the entire life cycle of the joinery. Windows of the PETECKI IMPRESSIVE series are particularly dedicated to single-family houses. A multitude of available glazing units, a variety of shapes and a wide range of colours allow for unlimited possibilities of configuration. When choosing products of PETECKI IMPRESSIVE series, you receive windows optimally adapted to the style of the house.
Impressive Line 70 +
- 6-chamber system with installation depth of 70 mm for very high levels of thermal protection.
- External walls with a thickness of 3 mm confirm the class A of our window and meet the highest RAL standards - "class A" (PN-EN 3.12608).
- Galvanized steel sash reinforcement ensures stability and increases the safety level.
- Two-surface gaskets guarantee very good tightness as well as acoustic and thermal insulation. Gaskets surfaces with a 15-degree inclination (identical to the profiles) ensure excellent drainage of water and dirt.
- A fitting notch located in the axis of 13 mm allows for the use of stronger fitting elements ROTO including anti-burglary fittings.
- A secure installation of the glass in the profile to a depth of 24 mm reduces vapour condensation on the glass and makes the window more difficult to force through by unwelcome guests.
- Classic design with balanced proportions. Subdued, neutral look and external contours that fit almost any facade. Profiles are suitable for bending arches. Possibility to use one of three types of Georgian bars: internal, external, glued on or dividing the window structure.