Peteki Safe Line - RC2 burglar-resistant doors
Doors made with the Veka SoftLine 82 profile with Veyna batch filling, equipped with a 4-pocket hook lock. The doors are certified for burglary resistance in class RC2.
SASH UP TO
BURGLAR-RESISTANT DOORS OFFER
NL EK 07
NL EK 08
TRANSVERSE PROFILE OF SASH AND FRAME
1. STEEL REINFORCEMENT 2 mm - The strategically installed frame reinforcement makes the frame very resistant to hinge pull tests and any other break-in attempts.
2. PVC REINFORCEMENT FILLING - The door profile contains a filling made of hard PVC. Its main advantage is high resistance to weather conditions and chemicals. Thanks to this, the door is durable and resistant to mechanical damage, including impact. Reinforced profile prevents hinges from being pulled out of the frame.
3. PASTED PANEL - The technology of gluing a laminar panel with the aluminum sheet into the door shaft prevents the door from forcing and pushing out.
4. ANTI-BURGLARY PANES - Application of the highest class of safe and anti-burglary glass - class P4 (two sheets of glass and four layers of film). The technology of anti-burglary glass production requires the use of several layers of special film between glass layers.
5. HINGES WITH INCREASED RESISTANCE - They hold ta door shaft weight up to 120 kg. They are provided with stainless steel pins and PTFE sleeve bushings. Thanks to this, the hinges guarantee resistance to cracks and attempts to force or break with the use of hand tools (wedge, screwdriver, pliers, etc.).